Sorry, it is the way to Cortina d'Ampezzo.[h=3]Something like Armentarolla - bus - Valparola - Passo Falzarego - lift 1/01 - Lagazuoi [/h]
well from val di fassa (canazei, I suppose?) you surely can reach cortina by bus, lifts and pists, but is a very rough one day journey. feasible but not adviceable.
You'd better run this skitour by spending a night in a mountain housing near cortina ; otherwise, this would be similar to a speed trap than a nice skitour.
anyway, the fastest route to cortina d'ampezzo could be the following one :
1) climbing the canazei belvedere by 2 lifts (number depending from your starting point in val di fassa).
2) pist "pordoi" to pont de vauz, then chairlift "alpenrose" and skiweg "rientro" to arabba
3) crossing arabba to chairlift "burz" - you'll take it and go down the blue pist named"Avoie".
4) chairlift "le pale" to bec de roces refuge
5) down to passo campolongo by pists "rutort" or "campolongo" (you choose, but better rutort IMHO)
6) up to Mount Cherz by chairlift "cherz"
7) down by pist "la viza" and up again to a mountain called "pralongià by chairlift "masarei"
8) down to armentarola by pist named "9/11"
9) you'll take a bus or shuttle (it costs 6 euro) and you'll arrive to passo falzarego and in the lagazuoi-5 torri skiarea
there are a lot of nicest and funniest pists so you could take some hours to visit the whole area, stopping here for the night or you could come back to val di fassa by the same way
1) up by gondola to lagazuoi and then down by pist named "armentarola" - you can stop at scotoni refuge along the pist for nicest grilled meat dishes or continue down to armentarola also by horses towing
2) from armentarola by skilift to san cassiano and up by gondola to piz sorega.
3) down to chairlift "biok or "la brancia" and up with one of them, then finally down by pist "7/8" to corvara
4) up to "Boe lake" by a nice yellow gondola and down to passo campolongo by pist named "costoratta".
5) up to bec de roces and down to arabba by pists named "bec de roces" or "savinè"
6) crossing back arabba
7) up by gondola to porta vescovo and then down to pont de vauz by pist "salere-alpenrose" - there you'll take 2 chairlifts (named fodom and lezuo) to canazei belvedere. there you'll go down to val di fassa, depending from your ending place
hope I've been helpful !