Indoor Ski Lessons

karenburton1305

Hello everyone!

My kids are keen to get into skiing, so I was wondering what things to look out for when searching for ski schools for kids. My husband taught me my limited skills when we were younger, so I've never used a coaching service before. Want to make sure my kids are safe!

I've been looking at different options across the UK, but this ski school looks promising! Not sure whether it's worth the extra money to get them private lessons worth groups? Keen to hear people's experiences before I let the kids loose!!

Hello everyone!

My kids are keen to get into skiing, so I was wondering what things to look out for when searching for ski schools for kids. My husband taught me my limited skills when we were younger, so I've never used a coaching service before. Want to make sure my kids are safe!

I've been looking at different options across the UK, but this ski school looks promising! Not sure whether it's worth the extra money to get them private lessons worth groups? Keen to hear people's experiences before I let the kids loose!!

Are you for real ? Or is It just a joke?
Do you understand italian or you translate the conversations using Google translator ?
This Is an ITALIAN ski forum and you all the sudden start to stick in some topics writing in english....
Introduce yourself , let us know who you are , are you a skier ??
Or are you just bored to death because they locked you down for a year and more and after we won the European Song Festival you decided that Covid must be because the Maneskin ,so let's have some fun giving them some hard time.....

Hello everyone!

Hi Karen, suggest you try the J2ski skiforum for UK ski school options