Come vanno gli scarponi Roxa R3 130? Sono più comodi o più "da discesa"?

Fabio

Staff Forum
Scarponi Roxa R3 130. Qualcuno li ha provati e usati?
Che impostazione hanno? Mi sembrano molto orientati alla prestazione, sembrano "solidi". Come leggerezza e comodità permettono di "respirare" anche per salite lunghe?
Parlo di questi: http://www.roxa.com/it/ski-boots/r3-130-t-i-i-r/

Devo decidermi a prendere robe per le skialp primaverili più leggere, o si ha allenamento, o si smette con le birre o si cala peso di sci-scarponi-attacco.

Roxa xé veneta, buy veneto ciò!

Grazie

ROXA_SKI_BOOTS_R3_130_2018-1024x1024.jpg
TECH_HOME_EXP.jpg

Ho visto ducroz ci fa i backflip, penso siano orientati alla discesa. Però avessero una bella escursione il peso è ottimo

Touring

While the R3 130 has plenty of rear ROM (I haven’t found the rearward limit while touring) it is definitely limited in its forward ROM by two things: the tongue, and the upper clog of the boot. The walk mode lever doesn’t unlock any forward ROM, so if you keep the boot buckled, you don’t get any additional forward movement.

If you do loosen the buckles, the liner can move within the shell, and the front of the liner flexes out of the shell well so I found that I had adequate ROM. I really only noticed the limit on very flat or very steep skin tracks, where I found myself banging into the front and back of the shell. The Salomon MTN Explore and La Sportiva Spectre 2.0 both have a greater ROM and walk better than the R3, but it’s not a big enough difference to really frustrate me, especially since the R3 130 happens to fit my feet so much better than either of those boots.

Dalla recensione di blister