Living In Aosta - Buddies wanted Feb / March / April 2019

stuart5466

Ciao!

RE: Looking for skiiing / freeride / ski touring buddies - Male and Female!

First, thankyou for looking at my post:

Myself and my wife will be living in Aosta during February, March and April 2019 to enjoy the ski season.

A little about us: My name is Stuart and am 32 years old i have been told!. I enjoy all types of skiing as long as its in the mountains as i feel they are my spiritual home.
In the off piste we only ever travel with probe / shovel / transceiver and follow the various 3x3 and reduction methods. We are definatley not reckless skiiers.

Shelly is also 32 and skis as well as i do, if not a bit better! however as is often the case she is a little slower and always does best with other people.

If any of you know the guide fillipo livorno i am sure he will tell you about us.

We have all our own equipment, inc glacier kit and small climbing rack (a summer passion)

We are both competent to ski all the pistes on the mountain without hesitation, off piste we are average? i.e. can ski Bon Skieur / 2.3 routes in reasonable style. So a pitch of 30 degress is fine, 35 degrees is also fine but a pitch of 40 degree's that went on for a distance may make shelly scream 'oh my god!!!!!

I have listed some routes below that we have done that you may know:
[FONT=&quot]Chamonix Area:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Vallee Blanche via col Entreves 2.1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Col du Argentiere 3.1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Col du Tour Noir 2.3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Col du Belvedere 2.3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Crochues Berard traverse 2.3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Aiguillette Des Houches 2.3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3 Valleys Area:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Combe Sans Nom - Assez difficile[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Boismint Ridge, lac du lou - Assez difficile[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Yvoses (le bettex) - Assez difficile[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Combe de geffriand - peu difficile[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] les cretes to chatelard - Assez difficile[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Zinal / Grimentz Area:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Vallon de Rechy - F+
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Moiry dam - Peu difficile
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Bortertalli to Obrems F
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Portes Du Soleil Area[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] la Berthe and col Cou - PD

Monterosa:

Vallon de Bors
Col d' Olen
Bettolina Alta Stafal
Bettolina Alta Frachey
Salsa
Canal Grande
Canal Aquila[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Austria[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Silvretta ski tour Ischgl > Heidelberger hut > jamtal hut > Wiesbadner hut > Silvretta hut > Wiesbadner hut > Galtur[/FONT]

Wow ! I have not the skills for off-piste skiing, but I'm sure you'll be in the right place at the right time living in Aosta in next months! For example I know that in Valgrisenche you can do also heli-skiing; have you seen "Point Break" remake? Mountain scenes have been filmed in Valgrisenche.
Let's have a look also in La Thuile...

Ultima modifica: