Garmisch e dintorni

Il Pordenonese

buondi, a fine anno saro' in zona Garmisch per 4/5gg, precisamente ad Ettal (poco piu a nord, verso Monaco). Vorrei portare i ragazzi a fare qualche facile pellatina in zona, magari raggiungendo qualche baita/rifugio/etcc...qualcuno da darmi info a riguardo? roba facile, max 600/700mt di dislivello, meglio se su forestali o zone a rischio (quasi) zero.

grazie

Ultima modifica:
La zona di Garmish non la batto per nulla, di solito sono in giro in Allgäu o in Lechtal.

Potrei consigliarti il seguente giro (purtroppo in tedesco):

https://www.tourentipp.de/de/touren/Eckbauer-Skitour-Garmisch-Skitouren-Lehrpfad_1618.html

Parti dall''Olympia Skistadion' ed arrivi fino al rifugio Eckbauer. Sali in mezzo alla foresta e puoi scendere per la pista. La salita inizia a sinistra della stazione a valle, direzione est.

map.jpg

Se mi viene in mente qualcosa di altro aggiorno il post.

buondi, a fine anno saro' in zona Garmisch per 4/5gg, precisamente ad Ettal (poco piu a nord, verso Monaco). Vorrei portare i ragazzi a fare qualche facile pellatina in zona, magari raggiungendo qualche baita/rifugio/etcc...qualcuno da darmi info a riguardo? roba facile, max 600/700mt di dislivello, meglio se su forestali o zone a rischio (quasi) zero.

grazie
Bergfex ha una bella raccolta di "wintertour" per quella zona. Prova a darci un'occhiata.

Grazie ad entrambi, nel frattempo mi e' arrivata una risposta dal "cai" locale...gentilissimi e velocissimi
riporto cosi magari sara' d'aiuto a qualcun altro in futuro:

Hi Andrea,
there are some easy ski touring Options near Ettal.

• If you want to walk near a skirun, if the Avalanche Situation is not so good, you can go to „Kolben“ in Oberammergau, it Needs 1 hour walk. There you can go further to „Zahn“ it Needs 1 hour more. To Kolben this are 350m Altitude, to Zahn 350 more.

• Also a hut is on „Pürschling“ near Unterammgergau, there you have the Option to go further to „Teufelstättkopf“, i think it Needs 1,5-2h to Pürschling, and to Teufelstättkopf 45 minutes more. To Pürschling 700m Altitude, to Teufelstättkopf 900.

• You also can go to „Laber“ with starting in Oberammergau near the cablecar to Laber. It is no prepares Skirun, but it is a Freeride descent, with a lot of different Options to ski down. There is a hut too. 800m Altitude.

• A nice Skitour is „Hörnle“ which you can start in Bad Kohlgrub. But there is a ski run. If thers is enough snow, it is nicer to start in Unterammergau. THere is a nice hut on the top too. 500m Altitude

• If you like a easy Skitour without a hut, you can go to „Scheinberg“, you start near Schloss LInderhof. I think it Needs 2-2,5hours. 900m Altitude. But at this tour it is better just to go to the Skidepot and not to the top. It is not easy to go there, and most times you Need crampons.

• Also nice is to go to Wank in Garmisch Partenkirchen, you have diffent Options to go on the Top, it depends on the Snow Situation if you can go on the south side or you must go North. It is a Freeride Area too. 900m Altitude

I think this are the best Options for easy Skitouring in our area. If you Need more Information or you like to do a guided Tour, pleas contact me or call for guidet Tours the Alpinschule Garmisch, Phone Number: 00498821-730 5885 or the homepage https://www.alpinschule-garmisch.de/Winterprogramm-Bergschule-Alpinschule-Garmisch_1
I wish you a nice trip

Best regards