Dolomiti Freeride

Yeahdemen

Hi everybody,

I am a french geologist from Grenoble/La Grave that actually work in Mogliano Veneto (TREVISO) since may 2014, and for maybe several years in the future,
I practice exclusively freeride and touring,
Since I am here, I discover the dolomites each weekend for climbing, MTB and mountaineering, I have studied a lot the field for the next winter and I am definitively ready to ride the dolomites !!!
I just let a message just in order to meet some guys from TREVISO/VENEZIA who practice this kind of activity in the area,
It could interesting to share a car/ a basecamp for day-trip during summer/winter and for definitively share about our passion !

I speak English, French, capisco l'italiano molto bene et parlo un pocco... ma sto ancora imparando !

Few pictures of my last winter => https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9vM3oA-DPuzMlBLbUNwTGlxeXc&usp=sharing

Ciao

if you...capisci l'itaGliano

non ci sono amici in un giorno di polvere!!HIHIHI

benvenuto in SF!!:D

Fuoripista in Italia si fa solo in Valle d'Aosta, Tirolo e Appennini. Dolomiti solo crosta e sassi.
Ci si vede, di sicuro, il prossimo anno da qualche parte tra Cortina, Falcade, Arabba-Marmolada :D Io sono di base tra Vicenza e Padova.

Ciao Fabio,

Non c'e' problema, non esitate a contattarmi se hai bisogno di un compagno per questo inverno, o anche questo autunno, se siete interessati a alpinismo,

Ciao, Buona giornata !

This is the bible:

http://www.lafeltrinelli.it/libri/francesco-tremolada/freeride-dolomiti/9788887890938

Unfortunately I ski in west and central alps so I can't help you more than this.

ps: Soon or later I will need a friend to explore La Grave :D

Ciao,

Yes I have already this book and it is just perfect ! There are some awesome lines and I have just to wait for the snow !
For La Grave, I have a perfect knowing of the area, this is for me the best place for ski-mountaineering, I don't know when I will go back to La Grave but let me know, I can give you some good advice and itineraries,

Buona giornata,