Courmayeur with russian snowboarder

ilyuha

Hi! I will have a rest in Courmayeur on 4 - 11 February. I will be happy if someone keeps my the company for joint driving out of lines, and also will go down with me on a white valley. Also I will be happy to new acquaintance and new friends.

Hi, where are you from?
Are you looking for some off-listed tracks? The area is quite dangerous and usually people who don't know the mountaineeringj terrain are qffompained by an alpine guide.
I hope that other members of skiforum will hepl you. Bye

Hi, where are you from?
Are you looking for some off-listed tracks? The area is quite dangerous and usually people who don't know the mountaineeringj terrain are qffompained by an alpine guide.
I hope that other members of skiforum will hepl you. Bye
Hi! I from Russia, city Yaroslavl. Yes, I know that there places basically for skiing with the guide. If I can't find the company of knowing people it is necessary to do descents with the guide. But it is much more interesting to me to go down with the company of skilled people. Thanks for the answer!

Hi, I'm a snowboarder too, unfortunately living too far from Courmayer (Venice). Many years ago I went in Courmayer with a friend for a week and I took a guide for the famous Toula descent from Punta Hellbronner, Mt Blanc. Peraphs you can find other snowboarders directly there in the guide office, ask there.
Don't dare to go alone, one of the most famous italian snowboarders of the past, a local of Courmayer, lost is life there may years ago.
I hope you find other snowboarders to have some nice sessions there.

It would be really nice to snowboard together, but especially drinking vodka at the end of the day:D:HIP, but ,sadly, I Have to work....