Do you need a help for Dolomiti Superski Area?

mikke

:D:D

hello!
here I am!!
For next winter season I want to ski a lot in Dolomiti Superski area!! I usually buy a special ticket for the entire season for all skiing areas of Dolomiti Superski!!

I thougt it should be a good idea to meet people (english speakers) who wants to ski in this wonderful places (for instance in Alta badia, Cortina, Civetta, san Martino di Castrozza, etc)
During this winter I have to practise english tongue, this is very important for me...

I'd like to meet English mother tongue people. I can drive by car from Mestre to get the skiing area and to help for all things to have a nice day skiing in Dolomiti Superski, lke sella Ronda for example. I know a lot of restaurant where you can have a nice launch, both a cheap one and not cheap one.

I usually ski during the week, in a working day like monday for example... (I can easily get a free day during the week)

I live in Venezia Mestre so I can get a lot of skiing areas of Dolomiti Superski in just 2 or max 3 hours: guest have the right to choice the skiing area, for me that's good!

So, if you will visit Venice next winter and you want to have a nice day in Dolomiti no problem! I can get you in Venice by car approximately at 6 'o clock in the morning then we can start for Dolomiti!

Of course if you want (anf if you can) we can speak italian but... just for one or two hours, not more!! :D

Let's go to Dolomiti!! Just to have fun skiing and to meet new friends coming from all over the world!! :D:D:D

note that all levels of skiers are welcome... the most important thing is having fun!!

Ultima modifica:
Hey Mikke, I'm trying to look for a chalet to rent the first 2-3 weeks of Jan on the Dolomites somewhere… then I'll be looking for buddies up there! I'm bilingual English-Italian so we can speak either languages!
:MULLET

oops just realised the post was 2 years old! this dude must win an award for not getting a single reply in all this time!

Hey Mikke, I'm trying to look for a chalet to rent the first 2-3 weeks of Jan on the Dolomites somewhere… then I'll be looking for buddies up there! I'm bilingual English-Italian so we can speak either languages!
:MULLET

oops just realised the post was 2 years old! this dude must win an award for not getting a single reply in all this time!

if you want, we could meet in val gardena on january and have some ski and english speaking too !
feel yourself free to contact me by pm, if you want have some skitours together.
ABOUT THE CHALET : I used to stay in hotel, so I'm not aware of which place could have the best conditions to rent a chalet, although I think that val gardena and val badia could be less cheap than arabba or, e.g. malga ciapela.....
take also val di fassa in consideration !
maybe you could try to open a post in italian to have far more answers and advices about the chalet renting !
bye and take care !
Andrea