good apre-ski in italy?

galinkO

ciao a tutti!
i'm going to visit italy in Jan 2012. could you guys recommend any ski resort with a good apre-ski?
thanks in advance ;)

Ski resorts in Italy are famous for their landscape, for their small charming villages and, expecially in the Dolomites, for the stunning quality of hotels and restaurants. luckily there are some exceptions.
I only know a few apres ski bar in Dolomites area. The most famous are located in Corvara in Badia and in Canazei (Val di Fassa). There are a lot of people from the end of december to march. In the "far" east of Italy there are some little resorts (visit the promotur.org site) and the resorts are better known for their wild landscape not for the nightlife.

Livigno is a particular ski resort in the nord of Lombadia region, it is near Switzerland and in high season there are some nice apres ski.
I don't know the situation in Piedmont region of in Aosta.

Have a nice trip in our marvellous country, Fabio.

Not far from Dolomiti's region, there is Madonna di Campiglio.
It's a very nice village in Trentino, as beautiful as Dolomiti (Val di Fassa, Val Badia, Val Gardena...), well... basically the two group of mountains (Dolomiti and Brenta Group) are made of the same type of rock (limestone - they're called Dolomiti of Brenta), so Madonna di Campiglio's landscape is amazing as well!

There are good apres-ski up there, maybe more than in a typical village of Val di Fassa, Badia or Gardena, but it's a bit expensive maybe...

Good ski resort btw, easy to reach by car or even trains and buses.

Cheers :D

There are several place really nice in the Alps and as the other said you just have to pick one because all the main places have what do you need, I don't know a lot of Apres-Ski, but you'll find in every ski-resort different places that match perfectly the tag of apres-ski.
i personally know Livigno and alta Badia and as Ski Resorts on Alps and they are simply amazing, just checkout on the web, the only bad things is that skiiing in Italy is becoming too much expensive on my opinion, compared other place where I lived as in the States.
There are several and nice ski-resorts on the Apennino mountains too, off course if you never went on the Alps, you should check there first, try to explaing in words the beautiful landscape of Alps is really hard, you can think about Alberta parks to have some ideas :).
Have a great vacation and if you need any support just let me know.
Cheers. Enrico
www.ericogaletta.com

wow! thanks a lot guys! i was in san martino di castrozza last winter and i liked it! but the only thing i was missing about is a good pub or a disco till the morning :WHOO
anyway i'm in love with your beautiful country and this winter i definitely gonna visit it one more time ;)

I'm sure that the greatest après ski in Italy is undoubtely the "Kron 1" in Brunico (Kronplatz/Plan de Corones), just at the bottom of the main cabin cable that brings on the top of the mountain. This après ski is full everyday of the winter season from Christmas to the end of April, from 3 pm to 7 pm, Brunico is the only one resort that isn't affected by the low season. The centre of Brunico is very nice and animated too; but unfortunately Plan de Corones hasn't the great landscape that you can find elsewhere in the alps, even if it is famous for the great number and quality of the slopes and lifts...

Enjoy your ski vacation in Italy

I'm sure that the greatest après ski in Italy is undoubtely the "Kron 1" in Brunico (Kronplatz/Plan de Corones), just at the bottom of the main cabin cable that brings on the top of the mountain. This après ski is full everyday of the winter season from Christmas to the end of April, from 3 pm to 7 pm, Brunico is the only one resort that isn't affected by the low season. The centre of Brunico is very nice and animated too; but unfortunately Plan de Corones hasn't the great landscape that you can find elsewhere in the alps, even if it is famous for the great number and quality of the slopes and lifts...

Enjoy your ski vacation in Italy

Alta Badia: probably the best ski resort in Italy and Europe... it's in the centre of the dolomiti ski area.
Perhaps nightlife is not so developed as Brunico, and clubs are rather small and you'll find young rich dynamic people from Italy and Germany and all Europe.
Overall it's the best choice if you want top-ski, top-landscape... if nighlife is your main goal... then probably it's better go to Brunico.

The best apres ski are:
MURIN, town of Corvara.
CLUB MORITZINO, on the Piz la Ila, town of La Villa. after 14.30. Live music, people dancing on tables... you must get down at 17.00 or later with your ski though ;-)

Proper night clubs are MURIN itself and Posta Zirm, both in Corvara.

Я буду там Рождество и первый в году. Пошли мне личное сообщение, если вы хотите, чтобы прибыть. Мне нравится говорить на русском. ;-)

wow! thanks a lot guys! i was in san martino di castrozza last winter and i liked it! but the only thing i was missing about is a good pub or a disco till the morning :WHOO
anyway i'm in love with your beautiful country and this winter i definitely gonna visit it one more time ;)

In Aosta Valley, there is Courmayeur where you can find many clubs and pubs or in any case places where you can drink after ski.
The only "problem" is the quality of people, very posh and snob sometimes.

What I suggest you is stay in Courmayeur for the ski and some apres ski but go to Chamonix where for sure you will find what you are asking for.

Apres ski like Austria or other places is not really common in Italy...

Я буду там Рождество и первый в году. Пошли мне личное сообщение, если вы хотите, чтобы прибыть. Мне нравится говорить на русском. ;-)

Если хочешь поболтать :KEV на трассах - я говорю по-русски (я русская), я здесь живу (в Сельве) и катаюсь на лыжах.
Услышимся-прокатимcя на Рождественские праздники? ты как? :D :HIP

In Aosta Valley, there is Courmayeur where you can find many clubs and pubs or in any case places where you can drink after ski.
The only "problem" is the quality of people, very posh and snob sometimes.

What I suggest you is stay in Courmayeur for the ski and some apres ski but go to Chamonix where for sure you will find what you are asking for.

Apres ski like Austria or other places is not really common in Italy...

I completely agree with Il Talebano! :D
I just can add that if you are looking also for beautiful landscapes and panoramas thi is the right place to be.
You can also easily reach with the gondolas almost the higher mountain in Europe, the Monte Bianco where you can enjoy a stunning view or beautiful ski free rides if you are able to.

very good idea!! sure!!! :D:D:D:D