Passo Pordoi

turms

I will be for one week in Fassa end of Feb.
I am looking for some info...
Is there any good sport shop? anywhere where i could find alpine snowboards for renting?

The most important. How difficult are the ski routes from the berg-station of Passo Pordoi in order to go down...are they too steep? i am a bit comfused. Some say they are easy, but i saw here in the forum some videos where seemed STEEP...TOO STEEP..... :shock::shock::shock:

Also is it possible to do it with snowboard or there are many flat points when you are reaching the lift down at 2.300m???

I will be for one week in Fassa end of Feb.
I am looking for some info...
Is there any good sport shop? anywhere where i could find alpine snowboards for renting?

The most important. How difficult are the ski routes from the berg-station of Passo Pordoi in order to go down...are they too steep? i am a bit comfused. Some say they are easy, but i saw here in the forum some videos where seemed STEEP...TOO STEEP..... :shock::shock::shock:

Also is it possible to do it with snowboard or there are many flat points when you are reaching the lift down at 2.300m???

from the top station (2950m) of the pordoi cableway there are several runs down to the bottom station or lower, only one easy (val lasties) but the lower part is a mess now(poor snow coverage and lot of dwarf pines outside!)
all other runs are medium to very difficult, either in finding path or in descent. better to go with a guide! some of them can be done with snowboard, but approach for most of them is long....

Hi

For those runs look at the book Freeride in Dolomiti by F. Tremolada.. every itinerary is described in english as well

enjoy your trip
f.

from some photos, from forums i noticed that the snow coverage is not so good...

i will stay in slopes...maybe try some hard boot snowboarding....