Skiing buddy needed!!!

vendul

Well that's not actually true, but I figured that if we have this section, and it is thought to be for foreigners, usually foreigners in foreigners countries have a hard time finding new foreign friends!!! Therefore let's get a foreign friend, or as we called them in the US a Ligal Alien Friend (foreign ) ...

Hi!

Thank you for your initiative!

My name is Peter, I am a snowborder/splitboarder living in Torino. It would be great to meet and get to know some local skier/snowboarders, since my friends are rather "recreational" skiers :)

I'll be skiing tomorrow (8.12.09)...probably going a ski-alpinismo tour with my splitboard in the Cuneo area.... would be great if I could join a small group...

Ciao!
P.

my skiing level: I am from Austria, have 2 years as a snowboard instructor in the US and I am AIARE level 1

You seem more than qualified, but due to my business, I usually ski the central Alps, but could go as far as Alagna, in case I'll message you a few days before. Have fun.

Forgot to say something about me, I'm Italian, but raised between lake como, and th U.S., I even lived a few years in Munich, where my brother as a restaurant. Currently I own a bar near lake como, therefore I only ski week days.

Hi!

Thank you for your initiative!

My name is Peter, I am a snowborder/splitboarder living in Torino. It would be great to meet and get to know some local skier/snowboarders, since my friends are rather "recreational" skiers :)

I'll be skiing tomorrow (8.12.09)...probably going a ski-alpinismo tour with my splitboard in the Cuneo area.... would be great if I could join a small group...

Ciao!
P.

my skiing level: I am from Austria, have 2 years as a snowboard instructor in the US and I am AIARE level 1

Welcome to the forum my friend!!!
All of you are very lucky because you staying up to the north with a snow all the time, and here in Greece only sometimes.......
i was born in the wrong country.....any way, i wish everybady to have a nice and heavy winter!!!!!
Ciao from Athens.....:RS

Welcome to the forum my friend!!!
All of you are very lucky because you staying up to the north with a snow all the time, and here in Greece only sometimes.......
i was born in the wrong country.....any way, i wish everybady to have a nice and heavy winter!!!!!
Ciao from Athens.....:RS
There are so many people moving south looking for good weather, there wouldn't be anything wrong doing the opposite..... Move to the Alps.

hi! i´ll study abroad in verona for 2010/11 season, i´ll bring my car from madrid for have good mobility to the dolomites and maybe travel to vall´d aosta.

i love skiing pow, and i like freestyle but i only could do a few tricks.

i hope i could ski alot this year, and meet somo local skiers/snowboarders and share pow lines with them.