Tourist from abroad: Where are you from? Where are you going to ski?

Which country do you come from?

• Votatori totali

oscarsala

Hi, welcome everybody!
This space is dedicated to those that come to visit Italy to ski from abroad.
Please, introduce yourself to the biggest Italian community of skiers and snowboarders!
First of all we'd like to know:
Wich country do you come from?
Where are in you going in Italy to ski?

byee

P.S. ovviamente il sondaggio non è per noi italiani

hey there...

i will visit Alta Badia for 18-26 Dec...
perhaps we will come from 12 Dec...if we will do so we will stay at Madonna or Paso Tonale...dont kwno yet...

greetings from GREECE

Hi from Athens....
My favorite mountain is Parnassos in Greece and also kalavrita and kaimaktsalan!!!!We are the only one club of tourist ski in Greece, "snowclub"is our brand name.At the 19-26 december we will be in Val Cardena for holidays, our uniform is green jacket with black pants and back there is a name snowclub!!If anyone of you will be up there say ciao, we hope to sking together and also have a big capucco!!!!
My favorite resolt in Italy are Cervinia and Val Cardena.....very nice places for sking and sking and sking with nice and very friendly people!!!!!
And in swiss i prefer Zermatt....i was there 6-10 November, was very nice but i was unhappy cause Cervinia was close!!!!!Anyway also 3Valleys ist very nice!!!
That it from me, one big hi to AtomicGR and to a greek friend "turms".;)

Hi from Athens....
My favorite mountain is Parnassos in Greece and also kalavrita and kaimaktsalan!!!!We are the only one club of tourist ski in Greece, "snowclub"is our brand name.At the 19-26 december we will be in Val Cardena for holidays, our uniform is green jacket with black pants and back there is a name snowclub!!If anyone of you will be up there say ciao, we hope to sking together and also have a big capucco!!!!
My favorite resolt in Italy are Cervinia and Val Cardena.....very nice places for sking and sking and sking with nice and very friendly people!!!!!
And in swiss i prefer Zermatt....i was there 6-10 November, was very nice but i was unhappy cause Cervinia was close!!!!!Anyway also 3Valleys ist very nice!!!

Is it possible i've seen you on summer training in zermatt?:D

:D Hi , Spider ! I also love Cervinia , Valtournenche and Zermatt , i was there in 2007 & 2008 , great places ! This year i'll be in Corvara , dolomites , from 9 to 16 January .
Best regards to your skigroup and all Greek friends , very nice people .... and i wish u lots of snow for your holidays.
:ciaociao::ghiacciato::xaaa:GG:GG:perlaneve:

:D Hi , Spider ! I also love Cervinia , Valtournenche and Zermatt , i was there in 2007 & 2008 , great places ! This year i'll be in Corvara , dolomites , from 9 to 16 January .
Best regards to your skigroup and all Greek friends , very nice people .... and i wish u lots of snow for your holidays.
:ciaociao::ghiacciato::xaaa:GG:GG:perlaneve:

THANX...wish you the same...

Hi from Athens....
My favorite mountain is Parnassos in Greece and also kalavrita and kaimaktsalan!!!!
I have never seen photos of slopes and lift of this resort. Can you suggest us a link of galleries or other media-stuff about ski resorts in greece?

I also think that Val Gardena is one of the best resort in Nord east of Italy. I will be in Santa Cristina and Selva di Val Gardena on 4/7 of december. I will put on this site many photos so you can see snow conditions.
Bye.:B:

Hi from Athens....

I just put the skimap in our great collection:

PS: anyway you should suggest to the ski resort manager to translate the official site in english!!!

Hi from Czech republic.
I'm big fan of skiing on Italy especially on Dolomite - Val Gardena.
I love this fantastic piece of land.
I approaching to the Val Gardena each winter on february and I'm enjoying pleasure of skiing on the piste like Saslong, Seceda and next pistes on circus Sella Ronda.

Val Gardena is for me best of europian skies resorts.

Hi from Czech republic.
I'm big fan of skiing on Italy especially on Dolomite - Val Gardena.
I love this fantastic piece of land.
I approaching to the Val Gardena each winter on february and I'm enjoying pleasure of skiing on the piste like Saslong, Seceda and next pistes on circus Sella Ronda.

Val Gardena is for me best of europian skies resorts.

that's sweet! valgardena uber alles!