Ciao a tutti....

spider.gr

One big hi from Athens/Greece.....we sking also here(Greece) and our site is
www.snowclub.gr we are a very big sking club and we care alote for the good
of the facilites from the mountais to the customers!!
Some of our people in 6th until 10th of November will be in Zermatt, most of other people will be in Val Cardena in 19th until 26th of December and some other people from 23th until 30th of January willi be in isghl...
If anybady of you my friends will be there in all these times, we will be very glad
to meet its other....our uniforms are green jackets with black pants.
I know its very diffucult to meet but you never know.....;)

Yassas everybady!!!Thanks for the welcame.....i can say i am skifoso but what does it means??
Some more news of me, my name is stathis, i am a men 45 years old, i am sking seans 1979 and i love to go only to the piste, old or a new school ski for me its the same!!!
My skis is the rossi mutix zenith 10 and my love skis fischer hot fire, about the boots now,for me the best boots is Dalbelo, the model krypton cross are mine..
so why i am not going off piste, its a big story, live this for later.....:(
Is anybady of here had ever visit Greece, summer or winter??

for me the best boots is Dalbelo, ......

I've Dalbello boots too :D , i'm agree with u , I also think that they are the best.

I've been in Greek islands 2 times only in summertime, the first time in Kos in 2004 , the second in Crete and Santorini in 2006 ......... fantastic places , i love Greece and Greek people . In the next years I hope to return and visit all your amazing country ! Cu in Alps !!!! :RRR

Yassas everybady!!!Thanks for the welcame.....i can say i am skifoso but what does it means??

"Skifoso" is a "trade mark" of Skiforum! ;)

Look under your nickname, you can see this word for everybody in the forum.

It means you (and everybody) are a real member of this community.
We are "the one"!
:B:

"Skifoso" means that you are a member of skiforum in this forum language.

"Skifoso" in italian sound like the word "schifoso" that means something not good.

For this reason the new word sound is very funny in italian.

Some more news of me, my name is stathis, i am a men 45 years old, i am sking seans 1979 and i love to go only to the piste, old or a new school ski for me its the same!!!
My skis is the rossi mutix zenith 10 and my love skis fischer hot fire, about the boots now,for me the best boots is Dalbelo, the model krypton cross are mine..
so why i am not going off piste, its a big story, live this for later.....:(
I've spent 3 mounths in Athens exactly in Peristeri Aristidou :D It was great!:CHIT