Welcome to Skiforum english speaking subforum - guidelines

Fabio

Staff Forum
In the english speaking subforum of skiforum.it you can write your requests, comments, reportages, etc. This area is dedicated to all snow-addicted: racers (in italy we call them/us Mazzinga), freeriders, freestylers (in Italy: braghemola because the large pants), telemarkers, snowboards and all mountain lovers.

WORK IN PROGRESS
(e speriamo sia la volta buona che mi alleno, e per chi lo desidera, ci alleniamo, con l'inglese).

How can you chagne skiforum language?
Look at the bottom-left side of the forum. There you can find a little menu, click on menu and select -- English (US)
METTERE LO SCREENSHOT del menu a tendina in basso a sx

For adding a text-embedded pic, click on (GIF della immaginetta), select file on your pc (it must be under 300kb), add a title on field "? forse Titolo" and a brief description in the field "?forse Descrzione".

?ALTRO

bandiera_inglese-400-x-392.jpg

My most heartfelt congrats to Fabio for this new subforum! :tuttook:
Should you need some help, I'd be really glad to contribute.

And, of course, a warm welcome to all foreign skiers!

I thought skiforum could be considered a person, so I use the |'s|. But now, I am not drunk and I think I will modify the description.

In ogni caso, anche se mi vergogno di scrivere in inglese, la lasceremo aperta... proprio non riesco a migliorarlo! Fucking language... per non parlare dell'orale.
mica che si sentano esclusi gli americani
La bandierina è provvisoria... ha pure un orribile bordino giallo. Devo farla io a mano la bandierina Inglese/US non ne trovo di già pronte.

YO: it means yo!

Good idea!!! I absolutely have to improve my English!!! What's better than to do it talking about snow and ski!!!!

I'm ready to start!

Kesses
Robby

P.S. I'm sure, I'll make a lot of mistakes... forgive me! ;)