Powderwhore guys're back! ;)

-CORESHOT: It seems there is always debate about the merits of different binding systems, 75mm/NTN/AT. I know that you have worked a Dynafit setup into regular rotation in your quiver. Has that opened up any new opportunities for you?

-NOAH: Tele always worked for me until I started skiing with really speedy dudes like Courtney Phillips and Andrew McLean, and trying to do long days with large amounts of vertical. With Dynafit or ‘tech’ bindings I can save 2lbs per foot and that adds up fast! It took me a little while to really enjoy the turns, but it’s great now and I just see it as a different tool to get the job done. And the job is to have fun and do what is right for you. I find the gear debates tiring and luckily there are few folks who still think it’s about the gear.

uuuh, that's intriguing! :D Chissà cosa penseranno, ora, i puristi del telemark.. ;)

-NOAH: When all else fails, ride the tails.

...geniale! :DDD la metterò in firma ;)

uuuh, that's intriguing! :D Chissà cosa penseranno, ora, i puristi del telemark.. ;)

ti dico cosa penso io: dopo una trentina di uscite a telemark, penso che per l'uso con le pelli la powderbaldracca ha perfettamente ragione: gli attacchi dynafit funzionano meglio e in discesa si va più veloce e con meno sforzo :HIP