Scott Crusade Telemark binding mount position

woolleybugger

Hi All
I am about to purchase the Scott Crusade 179 to mount as telemark with 7TM power tours.
These skis have great reviews from alpine skiers. But i cannot find much information from anyone who has mounted this ski telemark. It is a unique ski in its dimensions 133 / 93/ 122 and a 15 meter radius to carve. Not many skis with 93mm waist can carve out a 15 m radius.

So my big question is where do you mount the tele binding to maximise the most out of this ski. To ride the powder, crud, and carve on piste as a one ski quiver.
Do you go pins on chord line, balance point, boot center on alpine mark. Wanting to hear from anyone who has experience on this ski.

I will be teleing at Limone piedmont this season. I am Genova based for winter. Mesage me if you want a tele somewhere.
Cheers
Glenn

Hi All
I am about to purchase the Scott Crusade 179 to mount as telemark with 7TM power tours.
These skis have great reviews from alpine skiers. But i cannot find much information from anyone who has mounted this ski telemark. It is a unique ski in its dimensions 133 / 93/ 122 and a 15 meter radius to carve. Not many skis with 93mm waist can carve out a 15 m radius.

So my big question is where do you mount the tele binding to maximise the most out of this ski. To ride the powder, crud, and carve on piste as a one ski quiver.
Do you go pins on chord line, balance point, boot center on alpine mark. Wanting to hear from anyone who has experience on this ski.

I will be teleing at Limone piedmont this season. I am Genova based for winter. Mesage me if you want a tele somewhere.
Cheers
Glenn

follow this link! http://www.skiforum.it/forum/showthread.php?t=46583

we have a specific telemark room on this forum!